Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisense Roku TV in an endless on/off loop

Jump to solution

I'm in a crisis right now! My Hisense 55' Roku TV has suddenly glitched on me to the point now where when I plug it into an outlet, the TV will automatically I'm automatically turn on. Two seconds later, it turns off. Two seconds later it turns on again and soon after it goes off again. The cycle repeats nonstop. I have no way in accessing the menu for any of the settings. I've tried everything else as well like holding the reset button on the side for 30 seconds, switching to a different outlet, replacing remote batteries, etc. I need help now or else it may be time to say goodbye to one of my most precious devices.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense Roku TV in an endless on/off loop

Jump to solution

Try contacting Hisense, but they'll most likely be of no help if it's not still under warranty.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense Roku TV in an endless on/off loop

Jump to solution

Try contacting Hisense, but they'll most likely be of no help if it's not still under warranty.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.