Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgihring
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU TV 43R4A5R blank screen

Jump to solution

Your instructions have not and will not resolve the issue.

Power cycling the TV was the first thing I tried and it changed nothing.

I know I'm repeating myself, but the screen is blank, so suggesting that I go to Settings > System > etc. is impossible.  The screen is blank.  There is nothing on the screen.

I hear an audible click whenever a button on the remote is pushed, but nothing else.  The screen remains blank.

As I've already described, I even initiated Recovery Mode, but even that still resulted in a blank screen.

Please re-read my description of the problem and you'll see that your instructions couldn't possibly address this particular problem.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for the precise details, @kgihring.

We appreciate all the steps you have taken to try to fix the issue. Please send us the latest tracker ID for your Roku TV. When you see this issue occur, press the home button five times, followed by the back button five times, and provide us with this ID.

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kgihring
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The issue ID is 76-229-243

0 Kudos
JetBl4ck9
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV - No Menu - Stuck on Clock Screen

Jump to solution

A couple of days ago my small Hisense Roku TV stopped displaying its main menu and only displays a screen with the Hisense - Roku TV written on the top left and the current time on the top right. I have left it sitting there for hours, and it never changes. I have tried powering it down and starting it up, and it never changes. I have tried doing a factory reset (full-wipe with small button held), after entering Wi-Fi data it updates, restarts, and brings me back to the same clock screen. I have tried the remote button presses (5 home, up, rewind, fastforward) and the TV restarts and takes me back to this screen. 

I have a feeling this update is messed up and I can't find a way to rollback the update or even download an older update on USB. Any thoughts? 

Model D204X Roku TV, Software V 13.0.0 build 24062-CP

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV - No Menu - Stuck on Clock Screen

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @JetBl4ck9!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you're currently experiencing on your Hisense Roku TV. I'd be happy to coordinate this with our appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Kindly provide me with the following details:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • A photo or a short video clip of the issue happening. 

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JetBl4ck9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Carly,

• Model D204X - Roku TV
  • S/N X00700G3JA5W
  • Software 13.0.0 - build 24062-CP

I’m not sure what the device ID is. GC Version is 11.6.21 and there is an Issue ID. Also another string after the S/N S07C9183JA5W. 

I’m also not sure how to link an image but I’ve uploaded a photo to an image host  if you need it through another method let me know. When the TV is turned on this is what I see:

https://ibb.co/cgLjft6

0 Kudos

Re: The home screen of the Roku TV is displaying as blank.

Jump to solution

My screen is blank on the home page not sshowing any of the installed apps or my hdmi inputs.

Model: 8652X - Roku TV

Serial number: X009004YDPJM (S05TV00YDPJM)

Software version: 13.0.0 - build 24062-64

GC version: 11.6.21

timestamp: 2024-06-11T21:10:44Z

Issue ID: JM-234-550

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @grahamscott,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, and thanks for the additional information!

We would like to gather more details regarding this problem that you had with your Roku TV since the screen is blank. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Could you provide us with a photo or video clip of your issue?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

In the meantime, you can also attempt the following steps using your remote:

1. Press the Home button (five times)
  2. Up button
  3. Pressing Rewind (twice)
  4. Fast Forward (twice).
  5. This should prompt an automatic restart of your Roku device.

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Irus

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Resetting using the button command does not work. Resetting through recovery mode does not work. Unplugging my TV for an hour and re-plugging does not work. Changing outlets does not work. It really seems like my TV is soft locked now and I have access to nothing except the volume buttons.

0 Kudos
SavageDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem! Same model and troubleshooting steps taken. Help!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.