Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gattogrosso
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV 4K model 55R62G Flashing red lights twice

Jump to solution

I purchased the TV one year ago I almost never use it and all of a sudden the TV stopped working and the red light flash twice my guarantee on the TV is expired I bought it in a pawn shop brand new (GROUPBANCO.com) I thought it was a brand new TV but I discovered after it was a refurbish unit...  I'm stuck with the TV that doesn't work. I have nothing else to do except trying to flash the TV with the firmware, but every time I put my serial number or the ID of the TV it says that I have the wrong number I don't... it's on the TV and it's on the box I need help to have the firmware otherwise it's going to go to the garbage so I want to have a last try before I do this thank you very much for your support and help. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV 4K model 55R62G Flashing red lights twice

Jump to solution

Hi @Gattogrosso,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I understand that your Hisense Roku TV indicator light is Flashing red. I will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before be proceed, can you please tell me what is the screen display that you can see on your Hisense Roku TV?

Please be informed that a red flashing light on a Roku TV usually indicates that the device is not getting enough power. I highly recommend that you try unplugging the Hisense Roku TV from the power source and plugging it back into different power outlets.

If it doesn't resolve the issue, I highly suggest you contact the TV manufacturer of Hisense for further assistance. You may reach this here: Hisense TV Manufacturer customer support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV 4K model 55R62G Flashing red lights twice

Jump to solution

Hi @Gattogrosso,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I understand that your Hisense Roku TV indicator light is Flashing red. I will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before be proceed, can you please tell me what is the screen display that you can see on your Hisense Roku TV?

Please be informed that a red flashing light on a Roku TV usually indicates that the device is not getting enough power. I highly recommend that you try unplugging the Hisense Roku TV from the power source and plugging it back into different power outlets.

If it doesn't resolve the issue, I highly suggest you contact the TV manufacturer of Hisense for further assistance. You may reach this here: Hisense TV Manufacturer customer support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.