Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASHING HISENSE Roku logo

Jump to solution

My Hisense Ruko TV logo is flashing I have tried every thing possible on resting the TV but it will not let me do anything how do I fix this it's less then a year old and I don't have the money to buy a new one..it was working then in the middle of watching it the TV went black and started flashing the logo 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FLASHING HISENSE Roku logo

Jump to solution

Hi, @Stephania79

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We came across your post regarding an issue with your Roku TV that keeps flashing the Hisense logo, and we understand your situation. For this matter, we recommend reaching out to Hisense Roku TV directly since it appears to be a power/hardware-related issue that the manufacturer can assist you with further.

Roku TV manufacturers design and build their TV models, as they only use Roku as the main operating system of their TV. 

For more information with their contact details, please be guided here: Contacting Support for your Roku TV

We hope for your understanding in this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Stephania79

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We came across your post regarding an issue with your Roku TV that keeps flashing the Hisense logo, and we understand your situation. For this matter, we recommend reaching out to Hisense Roku TV directly since it appears to be a power/hardware-related issue that the manufacturer can assist you with further.

Roku TV manufacturers design and build their TV models, as they only use Roku as the main operating system of their TV. 

For more information with their contact details, please be guided here: Contacting Support for your Roku TV

We hope for your understanding in this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ukor6810

Jump to solution

I have a similar issue. When I hit the power button and turn on my tv, the Hisense Roku tv logo will flash on and off anywhere from 2 to 5 times before finally going to the Home Screen. Then it’s good to go. I have read that it was the main power board, but that didn’t 100%. Here’s how I fixed mine. On the Home Screen. Go to settings then system. Go over to About. Scroll down to Power. Go over to Fast TV Start and turn it on. Back out and turn your tv off. Wait a minute and turn it back on. It should start very quick now and hopefully stay on.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.