Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaytrice26

Constant colored lines on Hisense Roku tv

Jump to solution

My Hisense Roku tv has constant colored lines. It was fine and then the next day this happened and has not changed. Let the tv off and unplugged for over a week but no change. There are no devices or cables connected to the tv. It’s just plugged into the power outlet. We only use the tv with wifi. The longer the tv is on the color lines change and constantly move across the screen. I cannot check for firmware updates or restart the system because nothing is visible. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Constant colored lines on Hisense Roku tv

Jump to solution

Try contacting Hisense since they made the TV.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jaytrice26 @PamSw 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. In addition with @renojim's post in this thread, you'll get direct support by reaching out to the TV manufacturer regarding your concern since this is likely related to hardware issues. TV manufacturers such as Hisense provide direct support with their TV models on issues related to hardware as they only use Roku as the operating system on their TV.

For more information, you can reach out to your TV manufacturer at Hisense Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
PamSw

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.  TV is maybe 6 months old.  Will never purchase another Roku

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try contacting Hisense since they made the TV.

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jaytrice26 @PamSw 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. In addition with @renojim's post in this thread, you'll get direct support by reaching out to the TV manufacturer regarding your concern since this is likely related to hardware issues. TV manufacturers such as Hisense provide direct support with their TV models on issues related to hardware as they only use Roku as the operating system on their TV.

For more information, you can reach out to your TV manufacturer at Hisense Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.