Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YamR1rider
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

To the Roku reps who have kindly responded requesting further information - I think the only thing you really need to know is I'm on Roku 11 build. No problems prior.

I could go and screenshot all the rest of it but like everyone else, Roku 11 is the common denominator so surely that's the problem right now. FWIW, I'm in the Tampa Bay area (multiple zip codes tried, all the same, antenna channel guide borked). TCL 6 Series TV. 

Eoin1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm in Jacksonville. Same problem every over the air channel.

Wc2

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem, how did you fix the problem

0 Kudos
Eoin1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It is not fixed and until Roku fixes the software update with a new one, it won't be fixed. This is the most inept system I have ever had thrust on me. Bought a 32 inch Roku TV (when I was looking for a 50 inch or so TV) when my old TV went out at early stage of pandemic as it was the only one Walmart had in the store that was available for take home. WOULD NEVER BUY A ROKU ANYTHING AGAIN!. Lousy TVs, lousy system, lousy software, lousy remote, lousy response time from Roku, filled with bothersome quirks, etc. Total piece of junk!!! I would rate it MINUS 10 on a scale of one to five.

Jump to solution

I too have the same problem, but with only one of my tcl roku tvs

43 inch has software  # 11.0.0 build 4193-93   channel guide incorrect on some of channels

55 inch tc software # 11.0.0 build 4193-30 IS ALL GOOD NO CHANNEL GUIDE ISSUSES

both tcl and roku have all the needed information, lets see if they do anything about it

SansSouci
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you disconnect your TV from the internet. The over-the-air channel guide should be correct. This is only a temp fix until ROKU hopefully comes out with new software. This is not easy to do and I had to block the TV’s IP address in my wireless router.  Also this means you cannot use any Internet streaming services such as Netflix. 
I hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
Eoin1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, disconnection is a problem. I watch some YouTube TV so it would be a constant struggle to connect and disconnect. My current solution (not a fix by any measure) is to pull up the channel guide on my computer so I can reference it there.

0 Kudos
scottpatrick
Reel Rookie

Re: Program guide is wrong and is listing repeated programs on the channel.

Jump to solution

I too am having this problem. Just with a couple of channels though (only with local NBC channels). 2 of  the 3 NBC channels show the same info, meaning just one of them is wrong. 

TCL model 50S525

Roku TV C113X

Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-93

Device ID S044497D11N6

Crasgar

Antenna channel listing is incorrect.

Jump to solution

Over the past few weeks, the listings for my OTA channels have been incorrect. My local ABC and CBS stations now sure guide information for Dabl network. 

PXL_20220617_131246672~2.jpg

DLW2013

Jump to solution

Any new info on this situation?

0 Kudos