Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigJams

Can Roku add Antenna Tv quick link in live guide?

Jump to solution

Hopefully I’m posting this in the correct place…

I enjoy having the combined streaming channels and antenna tv in my live guide but I find it extremely annoying that I can’t do a quick jump back to antenna channels when I’m way down in the list. On the left hand side you have the “All Channels, Recommended, Recent and Favorites“. Is there a way to have an Antenna quick link that would take me all the way back to my over the air channels. I’m quite often way down in the 400’s for the kids channels for my boy but when I want to go back to my antenna I have to scroll all the way up as previous antenna channels don’t always show up. If this is something that could be added in a future update, that would be amazing. 
Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ROkooFlix
Streaming Star

Re: Can Roku add Antenna Tv quick link in live guide?

Jump to solution

Consider picking up a "Roku Voice Remote Pro" it has two assignable buttons that can be set for favorite channel "quick link" shortcuts much like the dedicated channel buttons supplied on your remote.  The voice/mic is invaluable too as it will allow you to speak the channel you desire and take you there.

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-voice-remote-pro

Member Since ‎07-09-2008

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ROkooFlix
Streaming Star

Re: Can Roku add Antenna Tv quick link in live guide?

Jump to solution

Consider picking up a "Roku Voice Remote Pro" it has two assignable buttons that can be set for favorite channel "quick link" shortcuts much like the dedicated channel buttons supplied on your remote.  The voice/mic is invaluable too as it will allow you to speak the channel you desire and take you there.

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-voice-remote-pro

Member Since ‎07-09-2008
0 Kudos