Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deddydeion

Black screen with audio still playing?

A while ago my tv was on and was watching tv. All of sudden, (randomly) the tv went black but the sound kept going! I’ve been without my TV for a while and the sound still works , just the tv stays black and no picture won’t show up. I’ve tried everything and nothing is working and it’s a 58’ inch hisense roku tv, I don’t wanna spend any money getting a new one when this one can possibly be fixed!! I just don’t know what to do because i don’t want to get rid of it. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Black screen with audio still playing?

Hi @deddydeion,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for letting us know about this issue going on.

We appreciate your attempts at resolving this, and could you tell us if you already performed a factory reset on your device to see if you are still seeing the same issue?

If there is still no luck, we would suggest reporting this case to your TV manufacturer; this may be related to a hardware problem. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them by visiting this website: Hisense ContactUS or calling this number: 1-888-935-8880.

Please get back to us and let us know how things turn out.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.