Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ipso_No_Facto
Reel Rookie

BBC SELECT, WHY NO SEARCH, WHERE'S MY SAVED SHOWS

Jump to solution

Signed up for BBC SELECT, PAYING $5.99. and NO SEARCH and NO SECTION FOR ALL THE SAVED SHOWS I JUST SPENT AN HR SELECTING. After I made my choices for saved shows, I go to view one and NOT A SAVED SECTION TO BE FOUND. So, very AGRAVATED WITH ROKU, IM MINS AWAY FROM RETURNING THIS NEW TV.

WHERE ARE THESE FEATURES?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BBC SELECT, WHY NO SEARCH, WHERE'S MY SAVED SHOWS

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ipso_No_Facto 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We came across your post where you mentioned that there are no "Search" and "Section for all of the saved shows" in the BBC Select app on your Roku TV. 

Please be informed that any issues regarding the build of the app or its functionality should be raised directly with the channel provider since channels on the Roku platform are managed and handled by the channel providers themselves.

For more information, you can reach out to BBC Select's support and inquire further regarding your concern. BBC Select FAQ

We hope that you find this information useful, and feel free to let us know if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BBC SELECT, WHY NO SEARCH, WHERE'S MY SAVED SHOWS

Jump to solution

Hi, @Ipso_No_Facto 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We came across your post where you mentioned that there are no "Search" and "Section for all of the saved shows" in the BBC Select app on your Roku TV. 

Please be informed that any issues regarding the build of the app or its functionality should be raised directly with the channel provider since channels on the Roku platform are managed and handled by the channel providers themselves.

For more information, you can reach out to BBC Select's support and inquire further regarding your concern. BBC Select FAQ

We hope that you find this information useful, and feel free to let us know if you have further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.