Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PamKirk

Apple+ activation error N/63F8B058

Jump to solution

I have bundled with Koodo to get netflix discovery plus and Apple with stream plus

Netflix and Discovery were fine as I had that subscription before but when I tried to add Apple I keep getting error message N/6358B058 try again.

I have signed up for Apple and everything works fine on my phone but not on Roku tv

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Apple+ activation error N/63F8B058

Jump to solution

Hi @PamKirk 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that the channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support directly to report the issue and get help. Since you're getting a specific error code or message, they will be able to provide you with information to resolve the issue you're experiencing. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Apple+ activation error N/63F8B058

Jump to solution

Hi @PamKirk 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that the channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support directly to report the issue and get help. Since you're getting a specific error code or message, they will be able to provide you with information to resolve the issue you're experiencing. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos