Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holly56
Reel Rookie

Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

All local antenna channels show no program information on channel guide. This previously worked. Streaming channels show programming info. Also local antenna channels sometimes disappear from guide completely. Please help!

momhubb
Channel Surfer

Re: Local antenna channels have no programing information

Jump to solution

The last update back in December broke the signal meter.  Now this one broke the guide, and didn't fix the signal meter.  Seems like Roku doesn't care about us over-the-air antenna users.  😞

0 Kudos
0BLI0
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

On our Hisense Roku tv, the "live channel" guide has mostly worked since allowing the Roku channels into the OTA guide, what was formerly called the "Antenna" setting. Awhile back, Roku defaulted the Roku live channels to appear alongside the OTA locals in the same guide. I kept this setting on. We got the latest firmware update too that changed the name of the "antenna" to "live"

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
bugtussle
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel guide doesn't load.

Jump to solution

My 4 series is working fine after the update and never showed any problem with the guide.

0 Kudos
PatEv1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here, lost all channel information.  Had it couple days ago and now nothing. Also lost all favorites listings, why did they get cleared?

0 Kudos

Re: Ota channel guide multiple issues

Jump to solution

I was having the same problem. I went into the settings to rescan for my antenna channels. This fixed the program guide. 

0 Kudos
Jimconnor
Reel Rookie

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

I have noticed the same. Rescanning for channels used to fix this, but I have had no luck this time.

eightzero
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It was the software update on 5/12/22. It took away this functionality. Build 4193. I don't expect Roku to fix this any time soon. They have a poor track record of fixing things in a timely manner. Pretty poor quality control. 

PatEv1
Reel Rookie

Re: Ota channel guide multiple issues

Jump to solution

Danny,

are you a real Roku employee or just a bot?

I have the same issue as 100's of others based on message boards all around. The Antenna channels are all reset to on, no favorites show, and no Information shown on the channel guide since last weekend.

Roku obviously issued a release that broke all these things.

Rollback  the release and work on a fix.

What is the status of the channel guide fix?