Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kwiley89

55in roku tv keeps shutting down apps 30secs into shows

My 55in roku tv will not stop kicking me out of apps. It started with only doing it in one app. NOW its every app that i have installed for streaming. Yes i have uninstalled and redownloaded apps as well. This tv isnt even a year old.!!!! Was working great but what good is it if i cant watch a single show!?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: 55in roku tv keeps shutting down apps 30secs into shows

Hi @Kwiley89 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Could you try to factory reset your Roku TV and see if that will make a difference? Perform the following steps with your Roku remote or the Roku mobile app:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Advanced system settings
  5. Select Factory reset
  6. If you have a Roku TV, select Factory reset everything. Otherwise, move to the next step.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions

For more information, check out this link: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Fabes814

I’m having the same problem too. SOOOOOOO frustrating! 😡

If I do a factory reset will I lose all of my log in information to my apps and have to re-enter everything?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Fabes814

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos