Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chop95

55” onn roku tv no power apparently i need help

Jump to solution

I just tried numerous troubleshooting options none is working i just want to know if anybody has ever had this issue and is there a fix i have no red light but my cord still has a spark i dont have a device to test for electrical current i just want to know if theres any saving my tv or am i buying a monitor

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 55” onn roku tv no power apparently i need help

Jump to solution

Hello! @Chop95,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your contacting us regarding the power issue with your Onn Roku TV. We're happy to assist you.

• How long have you had this issue?
  • When was the last time it worked? if ever?

Troubleshooting:

1. Check if the front LED light by the brand name is on. If it is, but it is not on, try unplugging the power cord and inserting it into the outlet again. Make sure it is fully inserted, appearances may be deceiving. Make sure the outlet has power.

2.  If the TV is plugged into a surge protector or a power strip, try unplugging other devices or switching the power cord to be plugged in directly to the wall outlet.

3. Check if the front LED light is on, then turn on the TV using the button on the TV.

If you're encountering an issue with your Roku TV manufactured by a Roku partner, start by contacting the manufacturer. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its models. 

You can reach their support options at 844-334-2355, 9 am – 9 pm EST daily (excluding holidays), or by email at customerservice@onntvsupport.com.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 55” onn roku tv no power apparently i need help

Jump to solution

Hello! @Chop95,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your contacting us regarding the power issue with your Onn Roku TV. We're happy to assist you.

• How long have you had this issue?
  • When was the last time it worked? if ever?

Troubleshooting:

1. Check if the front LED light by the brand name is on. If it is, but it is not on, try unplugging the power cord and inserting it into the outlet again. Make sure it is fully inserted, appearances may be deceiving. Make sure the outlet has power.

2.  If the TV is plugged into a surge protector or a power strip, try unplugging other devices or switching the power cord to be plugged in directly to the wall outlet.

3. Check if the front LED light is on, then turn on the TV using the button on the TV.

If you're encountering an issue with your Roku TV manufactured by a Roku partner, start by contacting the manufacturer. Each TV manufacturer provides direct support for its models. 

You can reach their support options at 844-334-2355, 9 am – 9 pm EST daily (excluding holidays), or by email at customerservice@onntvsupport.com.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.