Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [OS 12.0] Recent update broke Game Mode on Roku TV

Hi @Shayden4,

Thanks for providing the additional information!

Please note that we have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime are much appreciated.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
sman
Reel Rookie

Re: New hisense 4Serise-40 tv has atrocious input lag and game mode stutters like crazy

• Hello!i am also experiencing a tad problem with game mode.like i turn it on sure input is awesome but when im playing a game i noticed a bit of a stutter goin on and when i turn it off input just a little annoying and experience no stutter.went through all the troubleshoot that was recommended.i hope to see an update to fix this soon!Oh im on update 12.5.5 Build 4174-G5
0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New hisense 4Serise-40 tv has atrocious input lag and game mode stutters like crazy

Hi @sman,

Thanks for letting us know.

May we know if, prior to the software 12.5.5 update, you were experiencing this issue? Could you elaborate on the steps that you have taken in an attempt to fix the issue? A clip of the said issue would be really helpful.

We're hoping for your response.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sman
Reel Rookie

@RokuJanadeeK Thank you for the reply!i cant provide video since i dont know how but i can link a video from hisense youtube channle to give you an idea what everyone probably experienc  https://youtu.be/DumjYECi29E?si=wehS0MFS-DGlIxUK in case you cant see this the video from hisense youtube channel shows how game mode looks when turned on.but unfortunately its the opposite,when game mode turned on it supposed to be a very smooth image but no it stutter but with game mode off it shows a smooth image.hope video can give you an idea.recently bought the tv in question a few days ago and updated 12.5.5.sadly i don’t know how game mode was running before 12.5.5.when i first turned game mode on,the input delay was  responsive but when i started a game up i noticed the environment in game was stuttering a bit like it cant keep up with fast moving objects or something.from there i turned off game mode and everything looked normal no stuttering but input delay was annoying.i started doin some experiments to see if maybe it was the resolution so i went into my ps5 settings and switched the resolutions while having game mode on.first i switched from automatic to 1080p.problem still there.switched to 720p,problem was still there.i switched to 1080i there was no stuttering in game but input delay was slightly not bad but still it’s something i rather not mess with.as for the other options i factory reset,power cycle but sadly it didn’t fixed the problem with game mode.i do hope the information i put out can help also sorry in advance if this post a little long and or cant view the video.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the response, @sman

We appreciate your providing the information and rest assured that we acknowledge your concern. We'd like to request additional information. Kindly provide the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sman
Reel Rookie

@RokuTakashi Model:K201X-Roku TV. Serial number:X02700JHTD75.Software version:12.5.5 Build 4174-G5.Device ID:S0VAY3AHTD75.Tracker ID 75-021-372

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate you for getting back to us, @sman

We'll forward your information and concern to the appropriate Roku team for this to be further investigated. Once we hear back from them, we'll provide an update.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wolffang39

Yep felt that ts has been going on for 3 years if you don’t have a 4K tv it’s insane latency or ridiculous stutter I’m so mad because I don’t have the money to go to a different brand 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.