Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljtv

[Discussion] How to send a reply or post

Jump to solution

New to this:  I don't see an icon or button for how to reply to a post, although HELP page says just hit REPLY.  Where?  Same deal for POST a MESSAGE.  Surprised I got this far........

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to send a reply or post

Jump to solution
Hi @ljtv,
Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're thrilled you decided to join our awesome community. This is a great place to ask questions, get help, and share your Roku experiences.

Ready to Post? Let's Do It!

1. Find Your Board: Head to the topic area that best fits your question or discussion.
  2. Start a Conversation: Click "Post a Topic" and get creative with your title! Tip: Keep it short and clear, as this is what everyone will see first.
  3. Share the Details: Include all the important details, especially for technical issues, in the message body.
  4. Proofread and Post: Double-check your spelling and formatting before hitting "Submit Post".

Screenshot 2024-06-28 021411.png

Replying to Others? Easy Peasy!

1. Find the Conversation: Locate the thread you want to join in on.
  2. Click "Reply": This will open a screen similar to creating a new post, but with the subject already filled in (you can edit it if needed).
  3. Quote the Original Message (Optional): Click "Quote Message" to easily include the original post in your reply.
  4. Hit Reply and You're Done! Your reply will be added to the existing conversation.

reply here.png

Need Help? We're Here for You!
This community has a dedicated team of experts ready to answer your Roku questions and troubleshoot any issues you might encounter. Don't hesitate to ask!

Want to Learn More?
Check out the Community FAQ for even more tips and tricks: Community Help.

We're so happy to have you here! If you have any questions or need anything at all, feel free to reach out.

Happy Streaming! 💜
Emman
Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Well, you were able to successfully post a message, so it appears you figured that out. The reply button should appear at the bottom of each post in a thread. But I would imagine you must be logged in to the community before the reply button is available. Although come to think of it I believe I've had the reply button available even when my login had timed out (roughly two hours with no activity). 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution
Hi @ljtv,
Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're thrilled you decided to join our awesome community. This is a great place to ask questions, get help, and share your Roku experiences.

Ready to Post? Let's Do It!

1. Find Your Board: Head to the topic area that best fits your question or discussion.
  2. Start a Conversation: Click "Post a Topic" and get creative with your title! Tip: Keep it short and clear, as this is what everyone will see first.
  3. Share the Details: Include all the important details, especially for technical issues, in the message body.
  4. Proofread and Post: Double-check your spelling and formatting before hitting "Submit Post".

Screenshot 2024-06-28 021411.png

Replying to Others? Easy Peasy!

1. Find the Conversation: Locate the thread you want to join in on.
  2. Click "Reply": This will open a screen similar to creating a new post, but with the subject already filled in (you can edit it if needed).
  3. Quote the Original Message (Optional): Click "Quote Message" to easily include the original post in your reply.
  4. Hit Reply and You're Done! Your reply will be added to the existing conversation.

reply here.png

Need Help? We're Here for You!
This community has a dedicated team of experts ready to answer your Roku questions and troubleshoot any issues you might encounter. Don't hesitate to ask!

Want to Learn More?
Check out the Community FAQ for even more tips and tricks: Community Help.

We're so happy to have you here! If you have any questions or need anything at all, feel free to reach out.

Happy Streaming! 💜
Emman
Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.