Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
germany
Binge Watcher

Re: "Maximum users streaming" message displays between episodes

You sound fairly intelligent to me. They may be minimizing the problem for now, putting a bandaid on it, so to speak. Have a feeling they are up to their “ knickers” in all of this and are reading from a script. 

Coppertop4
Reel Rookie

I only have 1 device. There are no others to log out of. This is bs. I pay for these channels. Britbox on Roku and every other channel I pay a subscription price through Roku are doing the same thing. Start 2 days ago. Just like everyone else. This is not a coincidence.  You need to fix this and then refund our payments for this month.

0 Kudos
germany
Binge Watcher

So.... I cancelled my Roku/Britbox subscription and downloaded Britbox app. Is your Roku remote a bit slow, not a smooth scroll, while scrolling through shows on BritBox? Have this problem only on Britbox. Anyone had problems with volume on Roku remote as well? I tried to “ pair” my remote to my TV, but it’s still problematic. Geeeeez .. I need a bottle of aspirin and more blood pressure meds after this😳

0 Kudos

This is happening on all shows that I"ve been watching for the last couple days. All streaming channels through Roku. It's kind of annoying...

0 Kudos

This is the same info Kash ask for and was given. Please, new answer needed.

0 Kudos
jowarne16

So did you actually read the comments about getting error with only one user and tv? Obviously not a problem if we were trying watch on more than 4 devices. Please take a look again because it's annoying especially when service says not their problem call ntact Roku.

0 Kudos
bookoo1944
Channel Surfer

The problem that we've been experiencing SEEMS to be solved.  I've been watching Britbox for 3 hours and, SO FAR, I have not gotten the message that required us to jump through hoops to get to each new episode.  I hope this is not just a fluke but it appears that Roku finally got the message from all of us who've posted about this glitch and done their job.  Keep your fingers crossed that this is a permanent fix and also one that will apply to all of the apps that were affected.

0 Kudos
Coppertop4
Reel Rookie

I also canceled my britbox/roku subscription along with canceling my topic/roku station. I refuse to pay for services that do not work. Think I'm done with roku channels for a while. Customer service sux. 

0 Kudos
bookoo1944
Channel Surfer

I'm new at posting on this site or any other for that matter so I'm not sure I'm doing it right BUT I did post in a couple of places earlier this morning that I THINK the problem has been fixed.  So far this morning, I have not gotten that awful message between episodes so I think Roku finally decided to fix their problem.  I was not going to all of that trouble that the moderators suggested.  I was going to do just what you've done and cancel everything!  For some unknown reason, I'm able to go from one episode to the next without having to jump through hoops.  I'm anxious to hear if other people are experiencing the same thing.  I've only watched Britbox so I might be jumping to conclusions too soon but time will tell.

0 Kudos
AnnoyedLady
Streaming Star

@JoJo1244 

IMG_2814.png

0 Kudos