Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coppertop4
Reel Rookie

Re: "Maximum users streaming" message displays between episodes

I canceled all my subscriptions through Roku. Customer service is non existent and they had the nerve to actually award me a badge for my first post.  That was their response to my complaint. I was paying for a service! It didn't work and when I seek help I get nothing except awarded a badge for my first post. Wow!

0 Kudos
Pkathleen63
Binge Watcher

@Coppertop4,I guess that's what they do. I got a badge to. My we are in the Girl Scouts???? If so, where's my COOKIES!!!!

bookoo1944
Channel Surfer

I got the same thing!  AND I jumped from a Level 1 to a Level 7.  I don't know how I missed Levels 2 through 6.  Like you, I would like some of those cookies.  At least all of our posts got them moving.  The problem is fixed on my end at least.  So, the old saying about the squeaky wheel getting the grease must be true.

0 Kudos
1oldbroad
Reel Rookie

All is well here also.  "Power to the PEOPLE".  

0 Kudos
Md733406

This is clearly a Roku issue. The partner channel works fine on FireTV so will be switching all my devices from roku to FireStick

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.