Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glgar1
Channel Surfer

over air channels-antenna

my over the air channels from antenna (live tv) states there is no information (no program information is currently available).  this has been the case for about 3 weeks now.  i have rescanned for the antenna stations but remains the same.  any solutions to this?  thanks.

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: over air channels-antenna

Hi @glgar1,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried restarting your Roku device to see if it helps? We recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart. (If you do not see the Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

Please keep us posted regarding the behavior you are experiencing, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
glgar1
Channel Surfer

hi.  i tried your suggestion but the results are the same.  no information posted on the channel view for over air stations.  all other stations on roku have the description of what is showing.  

maybe will try again to see if it picks it up.  thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @glgar1,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We'd like to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the antenna channels. Could you send us a photo or video of your running problem? When did the issue start?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
glgar1
Channel Surfer

were you able to review the pics i sent you a week ago showing my tv screen indicating no information available?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @glgar1,

Thanks for following up!

We may ask, where did you send the photo of your issue? Have you posted it in the thread? Please note that if you are having a hard time posting it, you can send the photo directly to us via private message.

We look forward to hearing your response.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
glgar1
Channel Surfer

here are the pics about my tv.tv pic no info.jpgtv picture showing no info.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @glgar1,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

We're sorry to hear that you've experienced this kind of issue, and we'd like to gather more details for us to look into this. Kindly provide us with the following:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Zip code in your area.

Your response would be much appreciated, as the details you provide will be forwarded to our appropriate Roku team for this issue to be addressed.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
glgar1
Channel Surfer

here is the info:

Hisense model:  6 series - 58

serial number:  x019009khs6y

device id:  s08c62dkhs6y

software version:  12.5.0 build 4176-ch

ID track:  6y-522-371

zip code:  78413  not sure if letters should be in caps.  hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for the follow-up, @glgar1.

No worries We have collected and forwarded the following details to the appropriate Roku team for review and further investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Let us know if you have further inquiries regarding this.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.