Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grandkids11
Binge Watcher

Re: can't run channel could not run because it could not reinstall from the netwo

Jump to solution

I am ready to throw my Roku in the trash........

I have tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING!

Still cannot get my Roku to work where I can watch anything...

0 Kudos
Grandkids11
Binge Watcher

Re: [OS 11.0] Can't run channel. Needs to be reinstalled to the network

Jump to solution

277895023_1382512638878041_8226477214038780436_n.jpg

0 Kudos
Grandkids11
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have tried all the suggestions and still getting the same message "Can't run....needs to be reinstalled....etc.

Any help yet for a fix?  I keep trying the system update and it won't let me...... Help

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Re:onn roku tv won’t load channels

Jump to solution

@TerriDeneise and @chrisbcincy 

Roku is currently investigating an issue that is affecting some users after the OS11 update. 

(https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/os-11-0-build-4168-91-quot-channels-could-not...)

If restarting both your router (and all peripheral network equipment) and your RokuTVs have not resolved your issues, perhaps provide @RokuDanny-R the information he is requesting so Roku can see if related.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Chessdh

[OS 11.0] Can't run channel. Needs to be reinstalled to the network

Jump to solution

43" JVC Roku TV (8803X)

S/N YK00W2539707

Device ID KHP8CW539707

Model LT-43MAW588

Version 92C.00E04180A

Wont update, open or install any apps

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We have been having the same problem with our tv too! None of the apps will work they said they can not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network please check your network connection and try again. But our connection is great and it’s only doing it on one of our Roku tvs

Smt7798

Jump to solution

Roku TV C105X

TCL model 50S423

serial number X000008UXEU8

Device ID S036D02UXEU8
Software 11.0.0 Build 4180-93

Error message: 

TV apps could not be run because it could not be reinstalled from the network. Please check your network connection and try again.

0 Kudos
golfanml
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same Issue.  I get the same message.  

Any channel I click on says can’t run channel. *channel* could not run because it could not be reinstalled from the network. Please check your network connection and try again. It won’t let me add or delete a channel.   I have checked my connection, restarted the roku, factory reset the roku, unplugged everything, deleted channels, literally everything and nothing works! 

4670X - Roku Ultra
Serial Number: YJ004P383692
Device ID KW99C4383692
Software 110.0 build 4180-46

I also have the problem with 2 streaming sticks. To say the least, his is really inconvenient. I can run channel on my laptop and phone but not my TV. Please help soon!
0 Kudos
Ajeninci

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same issue 

0 Kudos
Grambo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That would be so nice to return to previous OS; but sounds like a rabbit hole not attempted yet. We did swap out an older "stick" model from my sewing room into the family room, until this debacle is resolved. I appreciate your idea reverting to a previous version. Do you think Roku will just provide "patches" or start from scratch? And what did their trials look like; just curious.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.