Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [OS 11.0] Can't run channel. Needs to be reinstalled to the network

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue none of my apps are working or not letting me install any apps my model is a sharp model LC-58Q73+ software version is 11.0.0 build 4180-40 serial number YN008H357256 and the device ID is L5D8C8357256… thank you so much

0 Kudos
Jayhwkfn
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was able to push the new update using my phones hotspot, it wouldnt work using our normal home internet.  Both Rokus are working again

TerriDeneise
Reel Rookie

Inn roku tv won’t load channels

Jump to solution

My network connection says excellent. Restarting router and tv doesn’t work. Keep getting issues Have excellent connection to net but nothing will play. Every streaming site I pull up says can’t run channels because it could not be reinstalled from network

0 Kudos

Re: Inn roku tv won’t load channels

Jump to solution

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve restarted, reconnected the network an even did a factory reset and still none of the channels work on the Roku TV.

0 Kudos
TerriDeneise
Reel Rookie

Re:onn roku tv won’t load channels

Jump to solution

I’ve tried all the tricks. The roku tv in kitchen works but then again so did this one a few hours ago. 

0 Kudos
MarcJ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Model: 4200x- Roku 3

Serial #: 1GS3DR030993

Version: 11.0.0 * Build 4180-04

0 Kudos
JackR

Re: can't run channel could not run because it could not reinstall from the netwo

Jump to solution

Roku model 3920X- Roku Premiere

software version- 11.0.0 

build 4180-91

Haven't been able to reinstall from the network since Tuesday, April 19th. Have tried everything that has been suggested from previous posts. Nothing has changed,

0 Kudos
kjk24
Channel Surfer

Re: can't run channel could not run because it could not reinstall from the netwo

Jump to solution

I don't know where this is headed yet, maybe with my month old Roku in the garbage! Received a polite email response telling me to update in the next 10 to 15 minutes, when I'm at work. Get home tonight, open it up and attempt to update, it couldn't complete update!

0 Kudos
Grambo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku device model, 4660X - Roku Ultra
serial number, YJOOGX454935
device ID, CK38DG454935
software OS/version SOFTWARE VERSION 11.0.0 BUILD 4180-46

What solution is an immediate resolve from Roku? Contacting SpaceX and AST SpaceMobile for options. 

Angela

0 Kudos
kgovert
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Every channel I have on my Roku is giving me this error message. It seems to have coincided with the 11.0.0 update a couple of days ago.

I've tried the following:

Restarting my Roku; manual update; clearing the cache; reconnecting to the wireless internet in my home; unplugging and re-plugging in. I decided to check this forum before doing a complete factory reset, and I'm glad I did, as it looks like I'm not the only one bumping into this problem.  

Thanks for helping us with this issue, Danny! 

• Model: 48000X-Roku Ultra
  • Serial Number: X010008LV87X
  • Device ID: S02A208LV87X
  • Software version: 11.0.0 build 4180-C2

Sincerely, 

K.G. 

UPDATE: As of today (4/24/22) all the apps on my Roku are working again. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.