Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rms5366
Reel Rookie

accessing my britbox and peacock subscriptions on firetv

I am subscribed to britbox and Peacock through Roku, how do I access them through my firetv? Do I have to connect a roku streaming device? Because they are not showing up in the Roku app on firetv.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: accessing my britbox and peacock subscriptions on firetv

You can't. Subscriptions made through Roku can only be accessed on Roku devices. If you need access from a non-Roku device, you need to cancel your subscription through Roku and subscribe directly with the provider. You then use the credentials you have with the provider to log into their app/channel on any device. 

The Roku Channel app on other devices only provides access to The Roku Channel. To access any other content you have to use the app designed for that provider.  

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
rms5366
Reel Rookie

I suspected as much but I thought I would ask

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@rms5366, for Peacock, try logging in on the Peacock website using the email address displayed under Settings->System->About on your Roku device.  There should be a "forgot password" link.  Click it and you should get a password reset email from Peacock.  Once you establish a password you should be able to use the email address and password anywhere.  I gave these instructions to a family member not too long ago and it worked for them.

Good luck!

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.