Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BillyW39

Re: Youtube account isnt working but others are

Jump to solution

Model- G507x

Serial# X01200SDMX1W

Software version 13.0.0

Build 24072-DJ

GC Version 11.9.19

Timestamp 2024-07-10T23:25:26z

Issue 1W-276-445

0 Kudos
stream-gmz
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

same.

happened IMMEDIATELY after My ROKU TV automatically downloaded a SpongeBob Screensaver that was pushed out by ROKU/TCL.

...and then when i restarted the TV, the TV rebooted into "brand-new" mode and i had to setup ALL my TV settings again, from scratch, as well as reconnect to wi-fi, etc, etc.

So basically that spongebob screensaver that auto-installed itself, completely BORKED my RokuTV.

have to say its SUPER annoying that that screensaver **bleep** auto-installs itself, along with other Home Menu "features" that get auto-installed from time-to-time.   Not a good way to impress your customers.

anywhooo.... after the TV factory reset itself and i re-did all my settings and accounts and everything, YouTube is functioning fine, now.

0 Kudos
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We wanted to update you regarding the issue some users experienced with accessing the YouTube channel on Roku devices. We believe that the issue has been resolved.

If you are still encountering issues related to accessing the YouTube channel, here are a couple of steps you can take:

1. Search the Community: Take a moment to explore the Roku Community forums. You might find another thread discussing the same problem with the latest updates and solutions.

2. Start a New Thread: If you cannot find an existing thread that addresses your specific issue, please feel free to start a new one! This will help us gather more details about your situation and provide personalized assistance.

We are here to assist you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need further help or have additional questions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.