Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggbrewyet

Re: Youtube Not Connecting despite excellent WiFi strength

Jump to solution

only on YouTube.  I'm able to access all other applications that I try.

0 Kudos
YankelB

Jump to solution

Considering that this is happening to many users, including all of my 3 TV that use a ROKU device, plus the fact that this problem does not exist when watching YouTube TV on an iPhone or iPad, which don't require a ROKU device, there is no doubt that this issue can only be fixe by ROKU on their end.

0 Kudos
JohnB4
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube TV not working on any of my 4 Roku devices

Jump to solution

YouTubeTV not working on either of my Roku tv's. Worked fine last night, now says no internet connection even though the connection is good. Works fine on my pc.

0 Kudos
quietone726
Reel Rookie

Re: No Connection Message Spam

Jump to solution

Good to know that the problem is being worked on.  Further info the no connection message also freezes the roku from switching 

0 Kudos
sick-tired

Jump to solution

yup, same here. Last time that happened I had to go and get a new device. They've been bothering me with the constant ads about it, which displays on the side of the streaming channels.

0 Kudos
tasco19

Jump to solution

Yes. Same issue. Tried everything, restarted device, reconnected to the internet, uninstalled and then reinstalled YouTube App - nothing works. Seems to only be the YouTube App. All other apps and features on the Roku work perfectly fine. YouTube Issue? However, the YouTube app is working fine on my iPhone and iPad, which are connected to the same wifi as the Roku device.

0 Kudos
waffull

Jump to solution

Only YouTube. All other channels work fine. YouTube on Android and web work fine.

This is purely a roku-youtube problem.

Jump to solution

Same problem.  All my streaming channels work (e.g., ROKU, CBS, NBC, etc.) except YouTube.  Error on screen states "No Internet Connection."  I have removed and reinstalled YouTube 3 times.  No luck.  We have a connection to YouTube on other devices (e.g., iPad) without any problem.  

The problem has been narrowed down to ROKU's connection to YouTube. 

Please, can someone fix this? 

0 Kudos
sick-tired

Jump to solution

I have a feeling that this is there way to force us to buy a new device? I had this happen with another channel that I watched daily and it not only wasn't accessible anymore, they didn't offer it in their streaming channel store anymore either. It may be that we will not be getting the youtube channel until we buy a new device.

0 Kudos
Mule_Skinner
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It's back up here!  What do I do with my drink now?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.