Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Connection Message Spam

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience.

We believe this issue is now resolved. We would recommend checking to see if you are still experiencing an issue with the Youtube channel. If you are still seeing an issue occur, we would recommend removing the channel, restarting your Roku device, and then adding the channel back again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

Re: Youtube Not Connecting despite excellent WiFi strength

Jump to solution

Reading all the messages, we've all tried that. It's not working

0 Kudos
tommarker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is now working for me again as well.

0 Kudos
ASShole2

Re: Network says connected but apps won't load content

Jump to solution

Youtube won't load, the connection says good, the internet is fine, I have de load reload, and ZIm **bleep**inpissed, no **bleep** tech support of any kind, either give me a **bleep** phone number that works or **bleep** ROKu this is total bull**bleep**, I just order an Apple TVROKU says no internet, but other than YouTube, I can watch all the rest??

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tommarker

We believe this issue is now resolved. We would recommend checking to see if you are still experiencing an issue with the Youtube channel. If you are still seeing an issue occur, we would recommend removing the channel, restarting your Roku device, and then adding the channel back again.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

X6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The Issue Was Just Solved 4 Hours Ago, Thanks!

0 Kudos
JohnB4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

FIXED!! I had to turn my modem and router off, waited several minutes and then was able to set up my devices again. It was a pain, but it did work.

0 Kudos
klrkt
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Whatever the problem was, it is now fixed.

Clearly the problem was a Roku and YouTube issue.

It is not clear how having a problem like this would 'force' purchase of anything.

0 Kudos
Sherihof

Jump to solution

Good morning.  Have done that and have YouTubeTv back; however, the channels are blurry and it keeps having intermittent connectivity issues.  Didn't have these issues before yesterday's incident.

Sheri

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Sherihof

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that this thread is regarding the trending YouTube issue that happened yesterday. If you need further assistance with another issue, please create a new thread for that concern. We'll further assist you from there.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos