Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raspito01
Reel Rookie

Xfinity Stream App Only Shows Purchases

Hello,

This issue started happening this evening. I own a Roku Express 3930X. When I load the channel, it used to have multiple menus to view free movies and TV shows. Now it only shows Purchases and nothing else. I already tried deleting the channel, restarted the Roku device and reinstalled the channel, logged in to my Xfinity account and I am still having the same isusse. They have this  feature called "Free this week" and none of that is showing up. Could this be a technical issue with Xfinity with this particular device or could ir be something else? I also have the app installed on a firestick on another TV and it is working fine. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Sincerely,

R.C.

2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Xfinity Stream App Only Shows Purchases

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Raspito01!

We appreciate you reaching out for support; we'd be more than happy to further assist you with this.

In this instance, it seems like this is a feature inside the app. Kindly try to highlight the Xfinity app and press the star* button to update it. 

If the issue persists, we highly suggest reaching out to their Customer Support for further assistance they are the ones who provided, maintained, and updated their app inside the Roku streaming platform. It may be possible that their app needs an update. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ceetome

Re: Xfinity Stream App Only Shows Purchases

I have tried this on my Roku TV (7303X) and that did not resolve the issue. I still only see Purchases. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.