Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrixieTV27

Wrong movie played instead of The Queen

Tried playing “The Queen” movie.  The correct trailer played, but the movie that played was a slapstick clown movie in Spanish.  The title page was a mess of confusion in Spanish so I can’t even say what movie it was.  I tried backing out, re-opening, but same issue.  

3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong movie played instead of The Queen

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @TrixieTV27.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. 

Rest assured that the relevant team will be notified about this for review. For us to create a report ticket effectively, kindly provide us with the following details below:

• What specific channel have you observed this?
  • Kindly provide us with the specific details of the movie including the year it was released. (highlight the app and press the star* button to show the complete details)

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same issue and seeing the same clown movie instead of Helen Mirren's masterful performance. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Hoosierandy

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we'd be more than glad to sort this out. We'll forward this information and concern to the appropriate Roku team so it can be addressed.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we sort this out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.