Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WmRedd

Wrong Movie Loading - Pearl (2022)

We are trying to watch Pearl (2022) on the Roku app, but the wrong movie loads upon selection. The movie that loads is a documentary it appears. I thought that it might just be a fluke, but I loaded the movie on my phone too and the same documentary played. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
lkp216

Re: Wrong Movie Loading - Pearl (2022)

I am also having this issue. I'm not sure what movie plays but it is definitely not Pearl.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @WmRedd @lkp216,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Pearl (2022) movie since it was the wrong movie that was showing on your Roku mobile app. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KananiDino

I also am having this issue. A movie I think may be Titled The Pearl keeps playing. Seems to be a documentary or documentary style movie like op mentioned.

0 Kudos
Kgarza

Same issue. It's playing a documentary called, Never Too Late. Kinda annoying 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @KananiDino @Kgarza,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. No worries. Since your satisfaction is our top priority, the appropriate Roku team has already been informed about this issue and is currently working to resolve this as soon as possible, as your satisfaction is what we aim for. During this time, we ask for your patience and understanding while our team continues to look into it.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address and we'd be more than willing to listen and take immediate action, as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NonoJo

Did you buy the rights to the wrong movie? Please be honest? 

0 Kudos