Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThatGirl365
Reel Rookie

Wont play When Calls the Heart

All of the sudden Hallmark Movies Now through Roku, does not have When Calls the Heart Season 11 episode 9. It keeps displaying as "unavailable" we've watched all the new episodes every Monday without any problems. Anyone know if it's a glitch or why it may be all of the sudden unavailable?

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wont play When Calls the Heart

Hi @ThatGirl365,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging us about this. Please be aware that I have passed along this to the appropriate Roku team for additional review.

We'll reach back here if an update is available, or let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
ehc619jvc
Reel Rookie

It’s not there as an option for us to watch on the Roku Channel or the Hallmark Channel through Roku.

ehc619jvc
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
dclark53

I'm not able to find the last episode of season 11 either, it's just not there.  I'm paying for a subscription, hope this gets resolved soon!!

ThatGirl365
Reel Rookie

That's exactly the case with mine. I have a subscription as well and it is a bit irritating to pay for something and not get it

0 Kudos
Joe241

It is the same with us. Since yesterday, we are trying to watch the episode 9, season 11, however, it isn't available even we are paying for it.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

We appreciate you for sharing your experience with the "When Calls The Heart" content.

Kindly be informed that we have provided an update to the appropriate Roku team regarding this issue. The investigation is currently in progress, and we'll provide an update in this thread once more development with the investigation's progress has been acquired.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bon52

I am having same problem with WCTH episode 9

0 Kudos
hazntree

What happened to s11e9 of when calls the heart?

#s11e9

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.