Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalibuQ

Comet TV content not playing

I'm using a Roku 4 and have a variety of channels installed.

I've changed nothing recently.

I was able to watch programming on the Comet channel a few days ago.

The last few times I try it all I get is the Comet animations that say "Back soon" and programming never starts.

I've tried deleting and re-adding Comet to my channels.

Suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
CLE15

Re: Comet TV content not playing

Same

Me too.

0 Kudos

I have to say that I've run into the same thing across my Roku devices, and I tried the same things:  I uninstalled/reinstalled but it wouldn't work.   The last time I tried to uninstall/reinstall it said that it had reinstalled but didn't appear on the list of apps.

Its behavior before the last install failure was that it would should a "Be Right Back" animation in an infinite loop.  It would sometimes show information on upcoming programming, but it would stay on that animation forever.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

I think I had the loop issue over the weekend on a brief check. I just checked now (Wed morning), and it is working and was playing "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.