Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LB353

Why can't I add an add-on to my Fubo subscription?

Jump to solution

I would like to add the Fubo Extra add-on to the Fubo subscription I purchased through Roku.  It says I can't add an add-on.  Why?  How do I remedy this?  Do I have to cancel my subscription through Roku and then subscribe again through the Fubo website then add the channel back to Roku?  Seems a bit odd.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why can't I add an add-on to my Fubo subscription?

Jump to solution

Hi @LB353,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to manage your Fubo TV subscription.

For these inquiries, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: http://my.roku.com

You may also refer to this Support page to learn about all the requirements for How to upgrade or change a subscription billed to your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LB353,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to manage your Fubo TV subscription.

For these inquiries, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please be advised that you can manage your Roku account and view your subscription by signing in to your Roku account here: http://my.roku.com

You may also refer to this Support page to learn about all the requirements for How to upgrade or change a subscription billed to your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
rockyp

Jump to solution

What a useless answer! I want the Elite Fubo package, but can't find any way to upgrade from Pro. Is it possible?