Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllaLee
Reel Rookie

Why are 3 episides missing from each season on Continuum?

I have been waiting a long time to watch the show Continuum. So imagine my disappointment when it finally comes on Roku, and three episodes are missing from each season. I stopped watching when I realized that it went from season one episode one to season one episode three because I didn’t want to miss any of the story or try to figure it out. After all, an episode was missing.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why are 3 episides missing from each season on Continuum?

@EllaLee 

Continuum is also available to watch free on Filmrise and seems like all episodes are available from what I see.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/c0850e6c6e12de9d9a3ee350cc0f0230/filmrise

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why are 3 episodes missing from each season on Continuum?

Hello! @EllaLee,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the missing episodes of each season of the movie Continuum. Your feedback is important to us, and we are happy to assist you.

We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks again for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
EllaLee
Reel Rookie

Oh, FILMRISE is not FREE because I have to buy a ROKU device to watch it. 

0 Kudos
EllaLee
Reel Rookie

AGAIN, FILMRISE is not free because I would have to buy a ROKU device. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.