Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DragonCurse4
Reel Rookie

All but one episode of season 10 of Pokemon disappeared.

I was watching Pokemon Diamond and Pearl with my family 2 days ago on the Roku Channel, and it had all episodes available to watch on the streaming service. Yesterday though, when I went to watch it with my family, all episodes but one disappeared from season 10. All the other seasons in the Diamond and Pearl arc still had their episodes except season 10. Anyone know why that happened? And does Roku plan on putting the episodes back on the Roku Channel?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: All but one episode of season 10 of Pokemon disappeared.

Welcome to the Roku Community, @DragonCurse4!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll make sure to coordinate this with the appropriate team for review and I'll let you know once I've received any updates regarding this case.

In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused your streaming. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DragonCurse4
Reel Rookie

So what's the update on this? When will the episodes be put back? Will the episodes be put back?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @DragonCurse4.

We haven't received any updates regarding this matter, and no further information is available yet. No worries! This case is under investigation and is currently in review.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DragonCurse4
Reel Rookie

It's been over a week, is there still no word on what's going on with the episodes? I'd like to continue watching this with my family.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @DragonCurse4.

Thanks for getting back. 

In the meantime, the team is currently investigating the missing episode of this series and is in the process of fixing it. No worries! I've already followed this up with the team for updates. 

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.