Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imemine
Roku Guru

What happened to the Fox now app

How do we watch Fox TV like  kitchen MasterChef when there's no more Fox now app? I have cable but I miss it sometimes and I want to be able to use an app like I do with TLC etc and enter my service provider.  I can't watch any of the Fox entertainment. they're not even putting it on Hulu or many of them aren't on my on demand through my cable.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What happened to the Fox now app

Hello! @Imemine,

Thanks for the post,

We appreciate you reaching out to us, We're pleased to assist.

We want to ensure viewers can seamlessly explore and enjoy their favorite content within our ecosystem of brand-specific apps such as FOX Sports, FOX News, FOX Local, and Tubi.
To enjoy: 
 Live Sporting Events: download the FOX Sports app on compatible devices.
 FOX News Live: download the FOX News app on compatible devices.
 Local FOX News: download the FOX News local app on compatible devices.
 Tubi: download the Tubi app on compatible devices.
 FOX TV Programming: via the web on FOX.com using supported browsers or Hulu via supported devices. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kiki325

Could you please answer her question?  We are not able to watch Fox content we want to see.  What happened to the Fox Now app?

Imemine
Roku Guru

It no longer exists. I've looked it up in the app store it's gone. I don't know how we're able to watch any kind of fox entertainment shows without an app. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imemine,

Thank you for the post!

Fox Entertainment shows will be available on Fox.com immediately after airing. To enjoy live programming, you can watch as it airs on TV Provider apps and devices, as well as Hulu.

Please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kiki325

Thank you for following up to my comment.  I had looked previously to and didn't see it.  I'm thinking you should be the community moderator because their off topic responses do nothing to assist.  

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kiki325,

Thank you for the post!

We're sorry for the confusion. FOX NOW is no longer available; please enjoy these other great apps from FOX. Whether it's sports, news, local updates, or entertainment content, we want to create deeper engagement and ensure viewers can seamlessly explore and enjoy their favorite content within our ecosystem of brand-specific apps such as FOX Sports, FOX News, FOX Local, and Tubi.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos