Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eyoung9

What happened to Slip on the Roku Channel?

I was about to start watching the TV show Slip on the Roku Channel which is a Roku original and came out this year. However, it doesn't show up on the app. When I google to show the link to the Roku page pops up and it says that the title has expired or is unavailable. Does anyone know what happened to it?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Jennafuego

Re: What happened to Slip on the Roku Channel?

I’m having the same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Eyoung9 @Jennafuego

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It may be that this content on The Roku Channel has been temporarily removed due to certain circumstances. We recommend checking the content from time to time to see if updates.

We hope for your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I’m having the same issue. Why can’t we watch this show anywhere? 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @faith_easley,

Thanks for your interest, and welcome to the Roku Community!

Content availability on The Roku Channel may vary from time to time. If you see that this content is no longer playing, then it's not available on the platform anymore. 

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.