Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zzz334
Channel Surfer

Re: Weird Al Yankovic commercial sequence

So sick of weird Al commercial I could scream!!! Do you only cater to millennials? This irritating **bleep** plays all day long, every flipping day.

I'm thinking about getting a fire stick.

Zzz334
Channel Surfer

please turn the stupid weird Al commercial off. Where did you get the woman who sticks her tongue outside waves? That is so childish.

Zzz334
Channel Surfer

The weird Al Stankankovic plays 24/7 everyday, all day it's the only thing that comes on my television regarding commercial breaks. I'm sure everyone is sick sick sick of this advertisement. The girl with the I dream of Jeannie hair who sticks her tongue outside ways is not funny! She acts like a sixth grader not an adult!!

Zzz334
Channel Surfer

#stopweirdALyyankoffonroku

Texconsin
Streaming Star

I'm a "boomer" and I have several Weird Al CDs, but I can't even listen to him anymore, anywhere, any time.  Roku is deaf to our concerns.  Their only concern is making us deaf (or insane) in general.

Itisi

Omg!  I thought I was the only one!  PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Texconsin
Streaming Star

If every Roku TV user knew about this thread, it would be 1,000 pages long of complaints.  I won't go back until Roku posts in here that the torture has been removed.

97SatusPass
Channel Surfer

Ya know, I thought the same thing when I posted the comment.  The sad part about once good companies that gravitate towards actions that reverberate their political views end up getting hurt.  They underestimate the population and should just stay the course on providing an unbiased good product.  I purchased Roku because it was supposed to be the best.  I will not recommend Roku unless they do a better job at providing a better product. There is plenty of advertising fodder out there to diversify their advertisements.

97SatusPass
Channel Surfer

Incorrect information.

97SatusPass
Channel Surfer

That is exactly what I have done.  Gone to PlutoTV.  I rarely watch the Roku Channel due to the reoccuring commercial sequence.