Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndalu

Walmart & Paramount plus not working as promised!

It's a joke. I have tried everything suggested, even called both Wal-Mart & Paramount Plus. It's a con, as far as I'm concerned. No matter what I try, Paramount wants my credit card info, which I refuse to give. They got me! Now will quit the Wal-Mart account, too, since it's a big fat lie!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: WALMART & PARAMOUNT plus not working as promised!

You need to go to Walmart's website and login to your Walmart+ account and activate paramount+ subscription. I have a Walmart+ plus subscription, but I have not setup paramount plus.

0 Kudos

You have to log out of your paramount plus account to log into the new one. I currently have paramount plus through walmart+ and it works fine, but unfortunately I don't think you can upgrade to premium. The walmart+ app says you can only get paramount plus with ads. Whenever I try to get into my account through paramount plus, it says: you subscribed through walmart+ please use your walmart+ account to make any changes. The problem is inside your walmart+ account you can't make changes to paramount plus, all you can do is get into the paramount plus app. So as far as I can tell you can't upgrade it.

The number to Paramount plus customer service is       1-888-274-5343 

Walmart + customer service is 1(800)323-3897

sgfsue

This just happened to me. Did you ever get it to work? If so, what worked? I’ve logged out of Paramount+, deleted the app and still can’t get anywhere. The page won’t even load in WalMart+. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @sgfsue!

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

Is your subscription billed via Roku? If not, we highly recommend coordinating this directly with Paramount Plus Support for further assistance as the manage and maintain their app on the Roku streaming platform. 

You may reach them here: Paramount Plus Support

We hope it will get sorted out soon so you can continue streaming the Paramount Plus app on your Roku.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.