Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braves44
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to watch MLB games with MLB app since about 4/6/2022

I deleted the MLB app, unplugged my Roku, and did a cold reboot.  I also unplugged my Internet router (xfinity) and gave it a few minutes to rest before rebooting it too.  I ran Roku update check and then re-installed the MLB.TV app.  That seems to have fixed it, as the error hasn't happened since. 

Yankees0315
Channel Surfer

MLB.TV 2022 Only Starts From Beginning

Is anyone else having a problem going into the live feeds for games? Most games start at the beginning despite selecting the live option. I can get to it live by fast forwarding but it’s annoying. Is this a known issue?

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: MLB.TV 2022 Only Starts From Beginning

Roku does not develop the MLB channel. So it’s best to reach out to the MLB TV network and ask them. Be sure your Roku is up to date 

0 Kudos
Yankees0315
Channel Surfer

It’s up to date.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
Yankees0315
Channel Surfer

Actually, I disagree. Even if technically it’s MLB’s fault, shouldn’t the fact that many Roku users are having the issue warrant a better response than contact MLB? From this reading it seems like MLB is blowing everyone off. Perhaps if Roku got involved on our behalf it would be fixed sooner. That would be a great customer service move.

Ello2022
Roku Guru

It’s not up to Roku to fix or address. Just like it’s not up to Apple to fix issues with Instagram. If you read the link I posted some have had success with fast forwarding

0 Kudos
Yankees0315
Channel Surfer

I put in my original post that I have been fast forwarding. All I wanted to know was if it was just me. All your it’s not Roku, it’s not our job, responses did was make me want to stop using Roku all together. You should have replied with more understanding or not replied at all.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

My reply is based of being a very tech savvy person. Apple releases an update to iOS and next thing you know your Facebook app doesn’t work properly. It’s not an Apple issue to fix. Meta needs to address the issue since they make the app. If Adobe makes a new version of their PDF reader for Windows and people are having issue is it up to Microsoft to fix? No. Roku can’t fix the issues with the MLB channel. MLB needs to fix the issue. 

0 Kudos
Yankees0315
Channel Surfer

You could have gotten the point across in a much friendlier manner in the first two replies, and it’s not close to an apples to apples comparison. Roku is way smaller than Apple and MLB is much smaller than Facebook in terms of users.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.