Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAGAYA

Unable to validate the add of Amazon prime video on my Roku premiere 4K

Hi there!
From my Roku account, I can't activate Prime video on my Roku premiere 4K (2023). And, the Roku search section does not exist on my Home.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best, Hans from Libreville, Gabon.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MAGAYA

Re: Unable to validate the add of Amazon prime video on my Roku premiere 4K

Roku.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MAGAYA,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!
It will be more effective if you directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

There’s a fairly good chance that since Gabon is not a country in which Roku is supported, Prime has chosen not to support their app on Roku in that location as well.  And the number of countries where search is supported is even smaller.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.