Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gw33

Unable to retrieve TBN channel. I have changed Roku password twice, deleted and added TBN app twice

Jump to solution

Lost access to TBN channel.  Network connection reset.  Software updated.  System restarted.

No resolution to ticket # 10114108 after seeral agent assist calls.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to retrieve TBN channel. I have changed Roku password twice, deleted and added TBN app t

Jump to solution

Hi @gw33,

We appreciate you for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

If you are experiencing channel authentication issues, it is best to report this to the channel provider directly. If basic troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, the channel team may need to update the channel to address the problem. It's important to note that Roku only hosts the channels provided on the platform.

You can contact them here at TBN+ Customer Support.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to retrieve TBN channel. I have changed Roku password twice, deleted and added TBN app t

Jump to solution

Hi @gw33,

We appreciate you for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

If you are experiencing channel authentication issues, it is best to report this to the channel provider directly. If basic troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, the channel team may need to update the channel to address the problem. It's important to note that Roku only hosts the channels provided on the platform.

You can contact them here at TBN+ Customer Support.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.