Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sadsharptv2
Binge Watcher

Re: Tv keeps returning to home screen

let me save you some time Johnny boy I did a whole TV factory reset reinstalled every single app shut off my Internet turn my Internet back on, stood on my left foot and jumped up and down my head left to right now tell me how to fix this thing

Sadsharptv2
Binge Watcher

so by doing all these things it fixes it for about a week or two and then it just reverts back to the same problem, so can this be fixed???????

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sadsharptv2,

Thank you for the update!

Do you have cellular data, so we can try connecting your Roku device to your hotspot to see if the issue persists? If none, kindly provide us the issue report tracker ID by pressing the home button five times and also the back button five times so we can escalate this to our appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We'll wait for your response.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sadsharptv2
Binge Watcher

So it’s not the wifi. I have other make and models of tv and none of them have this problem ,only the sharp ruko tv.   So again.  Can this be fixed 

0 Kudos
Sadsharptv2
Binge Watcher

Done

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Sadsharptv2,

Thanks for your prompt response!

We could also try a mobile hotspot and see if that shows the same issue. Connect your Roku TV to your mobile hotspot, and then give it a try to see if that works.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Dude I did the reset wi-fi button on the system setting and my started working try that

0 Kudos
Yomamaaa

Mine does the same exact thing. Roku is a piece of **bleep** truly. & the support doesn’t help they just tell you to reset it

Bigal2024
Reel Rookie

I have very similar issues with my Roku when on ITVX other channels seem to be fine. Issue is when watching programs I get the the 3rd lot of ads then instead of returning to the program the screen goes blank then after a very short period of time returns to home screen, I then have to reselect the programme and click on resume.

I have tried all the methods mentioned including factory reset but nothing seems to work.

I have contacted ITVX customer support and they have been very quick to respond and been very helpful but as yet no solution but they have requested further information so they can investigate further. If a resolution is found I shall post in this thread.

Biness
Reel Rookie

I have 2 Roku tv in my business and off them have the same issue 

i try all the way they said it doesn’t work I really don’t know why 

0 Kudos