Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tending_g
Channel Surfer

Trying to re-subscribe to "Shudder" - there is no option under Account or manage subs. to do this.

Jump to solution

So I canceled my Shudder subscription as of 2 days ago.  I would like to re-subscribe.  I have deleted and re-installed the app on the Roku - on the desktop, the subscription shows as expired, but there is no "manage subscription" to restart it.   If I go to the roku app.. (on the Roku site desktop) .. it just says "Installed" with no option to pay for it.  On the roku itself, the app says - please go to the Roku store to manage your subscription.  I can't believe how hard it is to give people money. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tending_g
Channel Surfer

Re: Trying to re-subscribe to "Shudder" - there is no option under Account or manage subs.

Jump to solution

Ok - when deleting the app and re-installing it the day the subscription was over this didn't work, but on Dec 5, 2 days later, it worked fine.  Situation Resolved.. Deleted channel, re-installed, signed in, and then instead of telling me to manage over on the roku website, it gave me a subscription option on the page and asked for my ROKU pin number.. all good.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trying to re-subscribe to "Shudder" - there is no option under Account or manage subs.

Jump to solution

Have you tried to manage the subscription at https://my.roku.com using the email address to log in that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
tending_g
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes I have.  That is what I meant by there is no option on the Roku site to manage the subscription, or turn it on. 

0 Kudos
tending_g
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ok - when deleting the app and re-installing it the day the subscription was over this didn't work, but on Dec 5, 2 days later, it worked fine.  Situation Resolved.. Deleted channel, re-installed, signed in, and then instead of telling me to manage over on the roku website, it gave me a subscription option on the page and asked for my ROKU pin number.. all good.

0 Kudos