Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shawnd7271962
Reel Rookie

Trouble with paramount plus

I once subscribed to p+ and then cancelled. Decided to resubscribe but after doing so I can’t get past the signup screen. When I enter account info it says account exists but no content is available to me. I sign out, then sign back in and still no subscription content. Just signup screen. 

any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trouble with paramount plus

Try removing the channel, restarting your Roku, and adding the channel again from Streaming Channels:

1. Highlight the channel on the Home Screen, press * on your remote, choose "Remove channel"
  2. Restart from Settings->System->Power or Settings System (don't skip this step)
  3. Add the channel again from Search or Streaming Channels

That will clear out any information that has been saved on your Roku about P+.  It may not solve the problem, but it's a good place to start.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @Shawnd7271962, we see that you have login issues with your subscription. We're here to help.

Thanks, @renojim, for the troubleshooting steps.

After trying those steps, if the issue persists, please feel free to send us a PM so we can dig into this further.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Shawnd7271962
Reel Rookie

Thank you! I tried the removal and reinstall process along with a few other things to no avail. What I ultimately found out for those of you who run across this is that if you unsubscribe from paramount plus, you must contact their customer service to resubscribe. I find that inconvenient but at least got it figured out.

thanks again