Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ike4
Channel Surfer

The Weather Channel App and its problems Again. How do I fix IT ???

When I click on the TWC App on Roku it says (Error fetching subscriptions options. Please try again.) Then is says goto twc.com/help but that site don't work either. My chrome tells me it's unsafe go back to safety. So what should I do ???

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: The Weather Channel App and its problems Again. How do I fix IT ???

@Ike4, I don't know if it will be helpful, but try https://streamtwc.com/help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Ike4
Channel Surfer

Thanks

0 Kudos

Ever since yesterday, I have had the same problem with no solutions:

When I click on the TWC App on Roku it says (Error fetching subscriptions options. Please try again.) Then is says goto twc.com/help but that site don't work either. My chrome tells me it's unsafe go back to safety. So what should I do ???

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: The Weather Channel App and its problems Again. How do I fix it ???

@jeanho-38proble wrote:

Ever since yesterday, I have had the same problem with no solutions:

try the link that @renojim provided in the post above yours. There's nothing Roku can do to fix an issue with a 3rd party app.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Ike4
Channel Surfer

Yeah I tried everything.... Nothing work and since they got it fixed where you can't take the app off and redo it you gotta wait and take off the auto renew. So no it's a wait and see kind of thing. TWC channel has a chat/email where they told me to do this ( press the Home button five times, then the Up button once, the Rewind button twice, and the Fast Forward button two times. Wait until your Roku turns off and starts back up ) but that dont work either. Suppose clear your cookies up. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ike4,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We want to further investigate this issue that you're having with the weather channel. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far? Is this the only channel where you're having issues?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
vicki4

having the same issue but only on 2 of 4 tvs. It was happening on all 4 on Thursday then 2 of them came back. I have made sure all Twc and Roku updates are current. I restarted the router. As one reply says, you can no longer uninstall and reinstall the app so I can cancel the auto renewal which isn't til Sept. but that helps nothing now. So far Twc help has been no help. Why 2 of 4 when they use same router, same style streaming stick and all worked til Thursday????

0 Kudos
Ike4
Channel Surfer

YES.. this is the only channel.. What's needed is a brand new APP !!!

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Ike4,

Thanks for the post,

As you’ve gone through troubleshooting steps, and confirmed that your Roku device is up to date, and all other channels are working normally, we’ll need to get you in touch with the channel publisher directly for further assistance here. Please contact them directly to follow up, and let them know what troubleshooting steps you’ve already attempted.

Feel free to review our recommended steps for resolving channel-related playback issues here: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos