Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faycap
Reel Rookie

The Old House App disappeared

My This Old House app has gone. I pay for the subscription. Customer support says to unsubscribe and it’s is no longer available. I wasn’t contacted, so I now have 3 weeks of a subscription I can’t get. No refund. I would love the This Old House full app back with all 45 seasons. Does anyone know what happened?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: The Old House App disappeared

Are you in the U.S.?  If I search in the "Streaming store" it's there.  Note that if you have multiple Roku devices linked to the same Roku account, any app that's removed or added to one device will be removed or added to all devices linked to that account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Faycap
Reel Rookie

Hi,

thank you, no, I’m in the UK

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I don't see it in the UK Channel Store.  I couldn't say what happened, but channels/apps do sometimes get pulled by the provider for various reasons.  Is it available there on The Roku Channel?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Faycap
Reel Rookie

Hi!

Thank uou 🙂

The Roku channel has 5 seasons available (and not the most recent). The App had all 45 seasons. Very frustrating. What is even more confusing is that Roku actually own the This Old House brand. 

hoping it returns! 
thanks again x 

0 Kudos
LyricLandis
Reel Rookie

I feel you.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.