Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Hidive channel won't play on Roku

Hi, @jummpeur.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thanks for keeping us posted. We would also like to inform you that our relevant team is conducting a thorough investigation to help determine the cause of this. If you'd like your device to be included in the process, you may provide us with the requested details above. 

Nevertheless, we appreciate you letting us know you're coordinating this directly with the channel provider. 

We hope this will be sorted out soon. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dlowkey75
Reel Rookie

It looks like they finally have it resolved.

Alexansr1
Reel Rookie

Same my issue has been resolved as well. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Dlowkey75 @Alexansr1.

Thanks for keeping us posted! We're glad to hear your update.

Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need help. You can also create a new post for different concerns. You can also visit our support website for additional troubleshooting resources.

In the meantime, we hope you may continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bobjv_74
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel won't play hidive

I have done this 2 times without success on all 3 of my Roku devices. I have a ticket in with HiDive as well.I  got a response back from HiDive that they updated the application and it "should" be fixed. It is not. I have replied back letting them know.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Bobjv_74.

Thanks for letting us know about this. We'd like to help you update the app on your Roku.

Please try highlighting the channel tile of the Hidive app and pressing the star (*) button on your remote to select "update this app." 

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bobjv_74
Reel Rookie

Thanks Carly, I have done that and it tells me that HiDive is up to date.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.