Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomHoang

HDR Issues for Roku Ultra 2024

I have the new 2024 Roku Ultra (4850) and I cannot get HDR to work on the Peacock app. Additionally, HDR works on Disney+ but it is washed out and there is no contrast between light and dark at all. Anyone else having these issues? Upgraded from a 2017 Roku Stick+ that did not have these issues. Firmware is updated on the device and have manually updated all apps.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HDR Issues for Roku Ultra 2024

Welcome to the Roku Community, @TomHoang!

Thanks for informing us. Rest assured that we'll review this concern and help you find the best resolution so you can set HDR on the Peacock app during playback. 

In order to narrow down the cause of this, it would be appreciated if you could provide us with additional information such as follows:

• Could you please provide us with a photo of the washed-out display you've observed on Disney Plus? (How do I insert an image in a post)

• Have you tried pressing the star (*) button to check for available display options during playback on the Peacock app? If so, please let us know the options available.
  • Do you get HDR when using other apps like Netflix or Fandango at home on a title that shows HDR?

We'll be anticipating your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.