Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Endymion
Reel Rookie

Re: Sling TV will not load up. All other apps work

Hi, @RokuCarly,

As soon as I get a chance, I'll swap in the other model (a newer 4K Roku Ultra) that has the same problems, and list it's info as well, should be largely the same though other than device ID serial and probably specific build.

Thanks,

Endy

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you @Endymion!

I'll be looking forward to it. 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with or create a new post for different concerns. For future reference, you may visit our Support website for additional troubleshooting resources.

We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Regards,
Carly 

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Endymion
Reel Rookie

@RokuCarly,

Okay, my second unit's information:

Model: 4802x
Serial: X010003TAGV2
Device ID: S0DA222TAGV2

Software Version: 13.1.4. Build 1510-C2

Tracker ID: V2-369-795

I've tried all the same troubleshooting steps on this unit as the other, multiple reboots/hard resets, uninstall and reinstall the sling app (It has the same Sling app version as the one in my first post),

checked for updates both in the Roku software menu and for the channel (through the * options).

It exhibits the exact same behavior as my other model (black screen with infinitely spinning white circle, eventually requiring double home button press to escape.

That's both my units. I've also just gotten an email from Roku support asking if I "still need help with my issue" but the "here's what you talked about" is blank, so...not sure what to do with that.

Thanks,
Endy

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Endymion.

Thanks for the additional information and for providing us with the precise details of your other affected device. 

Rest assured that we have already included this in the process of investigation. We'll let you know once we receive any updates regarding this case.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.