Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimmbbo
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

So, are they ever going to fix this? Do they care? Can someone give me a valid explanation to what direction this is going

Jimmbbo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I guess I will scap my roku and get a onn device…….

MCMLXAD
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

i hope someday,sooner or later,this problem will be fixed.but i think roku should notify xirius xm about this issue because is bothering to customers of both sides.

AMD22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I bought the Onn streaming device.....I couldn't get it to connect with the Hisense Roku TV i just bought (Before the Sirius upgrade)!. Guess that's going back and i'll just listen on the laptop/phone!

barleycharley
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

After 30 days, I have only to conclude, nothing is going to be done by either SiriusXM and Roku.  So I plan to cancel SiriusXM when my credits are used up, and when my less than 2 year old Roku's need replacement, I will not get another Roku, that's for sure.  Time to put this in the rear window.

kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@barleycharley 

I thought I had this in my rear view mirror until today when I tried to listen to SiriusXM on my TCL Roku TV which didn't have the issue before, just my 2 Roku Express devices. 

MCMLXAD
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

i am having the issue in both of my roku express divices.as someone said before the problem showed up since sirius xm upgraded the platform for roku,like a month ago.

0 Kudos
ardeepee
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM app crashing on Roku Express after recent update

Jump to solution

Glad to see MelG had a good result, so I did the signout, remove, restart, install thing.

SXM came on playing channel 2, so I tried to go to favorites. Five minutes later it still showed the favorite channels without the name of the channel, only the artist. None of them were open-able. Zero minutes play time.

MelG
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Hey everyone! 

UPDATE: Well, I was happy for 1½hours on Friday it seems!! 

Sorry, I spoke and posted and jinxed my app!! 

I was listening to a program, not sure if it was live, but it was on for over 1½ hr... 

Saturday morn, tried to listen to 70's program AT40, and the stoppage started again. 🤨 ... now a new thing occurred:

when I turned it on it was doing some weird new winding up on the info bar at the bottom til it caught up to show what was actually playing. 

Still cannot select/update your favorites..

Still cannot add new program alerts.

These are affecting not only my TCL Roku tv, but also my mobile app, and the tablet as well. 

Only good, working thing is-

Nope, not gonna say- it might jinx it. Only will say that that platform last updated 2017, but it is the only one that is working as it should and how I expect. 

Deleting the XMRoku tv app for good. 

Thx all... 

Smooch
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@MelG 

Understood. You did what you had to do. Welcome to the eXers.

take care,

smooch   (which, by the way was one of my many nicknames for my little dog and is now my online nick in several places)

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.