Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeenKorat

If AMC is part of my frontier subscription, do I still have to pay a separate subscription?

I have AMC as part of my frontier subscription. Do I still need to pay for another subscription?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: If AMC is part of my frontier subscription, do I still have to pay a separate subscription?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  If you could be more specific that would help.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: If AMC is part of my frontier subscription, do I still have to pay a separate subscription?

@BeenKorat 

From the Frontier website, (https://frontier.com/resources/tveverywhere), indicates you should be able to install the AMC channel/app on your Roku device and then use your Frontier credentials during the authentication process if you are a FrontierTV subscriber.  Should not need to pay a seperate subscription.

(https://channelstore.roku.com/details/efff1ed47ffb7a11bfc5cb527f9b74de/amc)

With TV Everywhere channels, normally indicated in the Roku Channel Store as "cable or satellite required", you install the stand-alone channel and then authenticate with the cable or tv provider when prompted.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Most channels that require a TV provider allow using your TV provider credentials to access their channel. I don't use AMC or Frontier, so I can't say for certain if AMC supports using Frontier, but it would surprise me if they did not. Providers usually support all the major TV providers. But you would need to contact AMC for more specific information about how to log in.

Assuming AMC supports using Frontier as a TV provider, you should not need to have a separate subscription. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos