Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Screaming commercials horrendous!

I can’t believe Roku thinks these will encourage people to like Roku. This are the only commercials I have to silence. They are terrible.

Fredcv
Reel Rookie

Re: Screaming Actors Commercial is Horrible

Im done. I will avoid Roku. And I will tell people to do the same. The movies they offer are mostly second rate. 

It's obvious the don't give a **bleep**. Tired of posting to get automated awards. A.I. could probably do better and that is sickening.

Bye

PMatchett
Reel Rookie

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

Please contact Roku at 816-272-8106 and press 1 for technical support. They will file an incident report on your behalf. 

0 Kudos
PMatchett
Reel Rookie

Do they realize how utterly obnoxious these ads are and they’re causing customers to hate Roku and want to leave. Who made the decision to run those ads on Roku for Roku??? 

Snorwood70
Reel Rookie

I, and everyone else, have already contacted them through their very own community with no response.  This is their choice.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.